In Luxor, the path has five golden ancient Egyptian coffins laying on each way (except the starting and the last). The below consists of five women (one with a green clothing), a man, two ankh signs and a balance.
In Luxor HD, the design is exactly the same, except the fact that the coffins and ankh signs were made shinier, four more women added, a sunlight, and the background were crimson colored bricks.
- Luxor and Luxor HD
- Stage 1-4
- Stage 4-4
- Stage 7-4
- Stage 10-4
- Stage 1-4 (Challenge of Horus)
Luxor: The Wrath of Set
- Stage 2-1
- Stage 7-1
- Stage 12-1
- In HD (widescreen version), an extra golden coffin was added to the entrance of the path, making a total of six coffins in the map.
- The woman in green clothing depicted below of the map appeared in the main menu of Luxor, in the biggest size. She also appears in Weighing of the Heart in Luxor: Amun Rising.
- The woman in red clothing appears in Inner Sanctum of the Temple, Weighing of the Heart (depicted in blue clothing) and Hall of the Apis Bull (one is depicted in green) of Luxor: Amun Rising.
- The man depicted below the map appeared in the levels Inner Sanctum of the Temple of the same game, Opening of the Mouth Ceremony and Grand Gallery of Luxor: Amun Rising.