For the original PC version of this game, click here.
Luxor: Amun Rising HD is the remake of the original Luxor Amun Rising game, available for PC, iOS and Android.
Differences Between the Original
- Added 12 Achievements/Badges.
- Added the Aim Assist options, can be set to None (classic Luxor style), Retical (Luxor 2 style), or Beam (like a Speed Shot power-up, but does not shoot faster).
- Addition of Survival and Practice modes.
- Addition of Challenge of Horus.
- All the maps have been remade with more details than the original game.
- All of the destinations are no longer made obscured in the stage map.
- The game has a brand new set of Spheres.
- The game used most of the Luxor 2 assets, including scarabs, gems, ankh coins and sound effects.
- The game uses Luxor 2 ruleset, such as Bonus Scarabs dropping Ankh Coins upon completing the progress bar, Accuracy Bonus, etc.
- Notably, when creating a random sphere match, it produces sparks followed by a puff of smoke that stays permanent. This is an exception to the iOS version of the game.
- During the level in the android version, the left and right edges of the level have a deadzone, thus you cannot shoot spheres at the deadzone, or collect Treasures or Power-ups if they fall to the very edges of the screen.
- You can activate the Cheats by going to the options, then holding the Page Up and Page Down keys at the same time until the prompt appears.