Luxor: Pharaoh's Ultimate Revenge is a Luxor mod but it's not in the Luxor franchise. It consists of about lots of levels in lots of stages. The antagonists of the game is Set and Pharaoh and the aim of the game is to defeat them. Its platforms are PC and Android.
There are 7 main colors in the game. Shoot them to rescue them.
There are unused colors that are not used in this game. But they can be found in the files.
- Light Yellow
- Tropical Rain Forest
- Dark Blue
- Dark Red
- Navajo White
The colorful spheres forcefully move forward by a pusher called Scarab to the pyramid. Always rescue the spheres from entering the pyramid by shooting the sphere to his/her correct color. Match three or more to gain points. Matching three chains can earn you one out of nine power-ups. Finishing a whole line of spheres can earn you a gem worth of points after the scarab has been eliminated. Fill the meter to finish the level.
If you failed to eliminate all in the line of spheres and it entered pyramid, you will lose one life and forced to try the level again. After you failed the level, the message will read "FOUL!". To earn an extra life, collect 30 golden ankh coins. If you lose all the lives you have, the game is over.
You can simply shoot the sphere by left-clicking the mouse. If the current sphere is no help, you can always change by right-clicking. But remember, always match the sphere to its correct color.
- Lightning Ball - A ball that shoots a vertical lightning, rescuing the spheres in his path.
- Fireball - A ball that shoots fire, rescuing many non-matching spheres.
- Wild Ball - A colorful ball that can be shoot spheres anywhere on the path, including non-matching ones.
- Speed Shot - Shoots the ball twice as fast with a beam being visible while it is active.
- Slow - Slows the movement of the spheres for a short period of time.
- Stop - Stops the spheres for a short time.
- Reverse - Causes the spheres to move away from the pyramid in the opposite direction.
- Color Bomb - Eliminates all of the sphere of a specific color. There are seven colors for one to be all eliminated.
- Scorpion - Spawns a scorpion from the pyramid and rescues at least 15 spheres. Only spawns in 1 path for dual-path levels.
- Spheres: 100 points each
- Additional 100 points for every Combo you make (this bonus start when you matched 3 set of spheres in a row without missing)
- Multiply by the numbers of Chain (reaction) it created
- Ankh Coin: 250 points
- Gems: 1,000~15,000 points depends on the type of gem